In family mediation, a neutral third party with professional knowledge helps divorced parents solve problems with shared parenting and money. Mediation can be helpful when agreements made in the past need to be changed, like when children reach different stages of development.
When you practice meditation, you feel calmer and more peaceful. No one can make you act in a way that goes against what you believe. The mediator will help you reach an agreement that works for both sides and explain the follow-up steps you need to take to make the deal legal.
The mediators at our organization have helped many separated families work out their money problems and make parenting plans that encourage teamwork. Working with us instead of in court will save you time, money, and worry.
How Does Family Law Mediation Service Work?
Wichita Mediation Service's family law mediation services are designed to assist clients in amicably resolving their family law disputes via a private and affordable process.
Our ever-expanding roster of family-law-focused neutrals includes only those with extensive experience in the subject as either a judge or an attorney. They understand that family law disputes may have far-reaching effects and that many parties' interests are often convoluted. They are skilled mediators with experience in family law and can help the disputing parties reach an agreement that works for everyone.
Our family law case experts have extensive expertise in the area of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), in addition to advanced degrees in law and ADR. They will be accessible throughout the mediation process to address concerns or provide more assistance.
Our team has developed the "Family Law Instant Mediation Procedure" to expedite the resolution of family law disputes via mediation. It will take a more reasonable time to complete the mediation process. However, the parties will still get the same customization, privacy protection, process management, and back-end aid as our other customers.
- Less stress, conflict, and anxiety.
- Easy transition for children.
- Faster issue resolution - better decision-making by both partners.
- Significant cost savings.
- Better communication and cooperation.
- Take complete control of your results.
Types of Family Cases That We Deal With
- Dispensing with the Guidelines, How to Handle Bonuses and Overtime, and Being Underemployed Regarding Child Support.
- Budgeting for Higher Education
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities Regarding Extracurricular Activities, School Selection, and Children with Special Need When Discussing Custody and Assignment A Look at Kids, Doctors, and Health Care.
- Upkeep might refer to its implementation, suitability, adaptation, or therapy.
- Issues of mental health, substance abuse, cohabitation, and interracial dating may all affect parental rights and visitation schedules.
- Legal Contracts Before & After Marriage.
- Real estate, business, and personal property valuations; asset dissipation; asset distribution; valuation and distribution of contingent assets and liabilities; valuation and distribution of pensions, retirement assets, and restricted stock units; valuation of other property.
- Changes in Financial Circumstances, Parenting Time, and Relocation Following a Judgment.